Friday, March 24, 2006
i was going back through last years pictures, and decided i needed to do a comparison LO of my nuggets, so here it is! it was pretty fun to do, because it made me try to remember what mercy was like at this age. : ) {it also made me sniffly and mumbling about how big my angel face was getting, but shhh.}

pp-Holly McCaig, alpha-Sara Carling

last night, as i was nursing porter at 2 am, i was reading a book (why not kill two birds with one stone) and i looked down at him, and just melted. he was asleep, his long lashes laying against his lightly rosy cheeks, and his hair just looked golden in the soft light from the lamp. he has such an angel's face... i wish i'd taken a picture (but i'm not one for flashing my chest across the internet, so i probably wouldn't post it lol!) just to remember that moment forever. may have to put the camera next to the lamp to see if i can recapture that moment tonight. if i don't fall asleep too. it's probably a good thing that cj wants to wait to buy the glider that i'm coveting until we move to new mexico, otherwise i might never sleep in my bed. here it is:

oooh, i just want to curl up in it and sleeeep! lol!
okay, bedtime for me... sort of. i have a good book waiting for me, so *technically* i'll be in bed, but not sleeping, yet.
 
posted by Owner at 9:48 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: